The device is intended for programming of transponders, that are a part of automobile immobilizing systems. Unlike the previous model the Gambit, new model Tango is the two-band device that has allowed to add the list supported transponders with firm Texas Instruments products (Tiris ©).
+ Main Features
- Toyota/Lexus Smart Key Systems OBD Framework
- Toyota G Immobilizers OBD Reset & Add Key (including EU type)
- Toyota/Lexus H Keys Image Generation Page1 39, 59, 5A, 99 on TRPWS21 transponder
- Toyota/Lexus G Keys Image Generation and Clonning Page1 36,56,96,37,57 on LKP-02,CN5
- Toyota/Lexus/Subaru SmartKey Reset (40/80/128bit)
- FREE Off-line Full Copy of TIRIS DST (ID60-70) onto TPX2,EH2,CN2,CN5,LKP-02
- FREE Image generator ID70 on ID4D
- Image generator ID67/68 on ID4D
- Full FREE production of TP22, TP23, TP24, TP25
- Free write Component Security 7 bytes Tool (Megamos48)
- Over 1138 Key Makers, 790 included with basic software
- In-depth Manual and Technical Support Provided
- Searching of the 7th byte by existing car's key(Megamos48)
+ How to install?
- Download the software files on your desktop.
- Double click on the Tango software installation file (.exe).
- Select language and click Ok.
- Click Next.
- It's recommended to leave the installation path as it is and click Next.
- You can change the name of the shortcut in your start menu. Click Next.
- Check the checkbox Create a desktop icon for easier access and click Next.
- Wait for the installation.
- Deselect Launch Tango and click Finish.
- Go to the folder, where you just installed your Tango Software.(Default : My Computer > Local Disc(C:) > Program Files (x86) > Tango Scorpio-LK).
- Open the Driver folder.
- Choose your operating system type and open the folder.
- Right click on the ftdibus and choose Install.
- Click Ok to finish the driver installation.
- Go to your desktop and right click on the Tango software's shortcut.
- Choose Run as administrator.
- When the Software starts click Update on the Online Update window to update your Tango Software.
- Click Ok and wait for the update to complete.
- Your Tango programmer is now ready for work! For video Tutorial on How to install Tango Software check on the section above.
Barracuda programmer manifactured by Scorpio-LK is a new platform which is intended to complement Tango programmer in our pursuit to release solid solutions for locksmiths and users working in the sphere of automotive repairs and vehicles maintenance.
+ Main features
- Barracuda base hardware
- Barracuda base software
- Barracuda database HITAG reset module 1
- Adapter PCF (in-circuit & expansion)
- Barracuda cable PCF 1 (in-circuit,2xCrocodile clips, 2xSoldering tips)
- Barracuda cable PCF 2 (in-circuit, 2xCrocodile clips & 2xProbe needles)
- Adapter PCF 7941 (for soldering)
- Adapter PCF 7945AC (for soldering)
- Adapter PCF 7952 (for soldering)
- Adapter PCF 7953/45 (for soldering)
- Adapter PCF 7953 38pin (for soldering)
- Adapter PCF 7961 (for soldering)
+ System requirements
- Barracuda programmer
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- Power supply adapter 9-24V DC plug size 5.5x2.1mm (not included in base version)
- USB 2.0/3.0
Orange 5 Base
Universal EEPROM & MCU Programmer
Orange5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers.
Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macrolanguage for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of microschemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
+ Technical Info
- USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0).
- Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
- Control of contacts in the sockets
- Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
- Protection against overcurrent
- Overload voltage protection
- Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
- Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V), additional static 10V for microcontrollers.
- High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
- Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment.
- Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices.
- Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
- Supported interface: I2С, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter).
- Programmer is encolsed in a functional box.
- Supported working under Windows XP/7.
Orange5 includes Orange 5 Base Package, additional software, adapters and accessories. If you need specific setup of adapters please contact us.
Software Immo HPX Plus
Software Immo HPX Plus provides lockmiths with show-how to connect MCU and EEPROMs to additional adapters and Orange 5 Universal EEPROM & MCU Programmer.